FREE SHIPPING for a limited time on this item!
TICON INDUSTRIES HAS TEAMED UP WITH SEQUENCE MANUFACTURING TO OFFER A ONE SIZE FITS ALL CUTTING JIG FOR YOUR 1.25, 1.5, AND 2" - LOOSE RADIUS AND TIGHT RADIUS PIPE ELBOW MANIFOLD FABRICATION! NOW YOU CAN VERY QUICKLY MAKE YOUR ONE OFF CUTS AND MAKE YOUR CUTS REPEATABLE FOR PRODUCTION WORK ON EVERY SIZE ELBOW WITH JUST ONE TOOL!
-A few key features of the elbow cutting jig include:
- SAFELY AND QUICKLY HOLD MULTIPLE SIZE ELBOWS IN MULTIPLE SAW CONFIGURATIONS (VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL BAND SAWS, CHOP SAWS, ETC FOR EXAMPLE). THERE IS NO LONGER A NEED TO TACK WELD THE ELBOWS TOGETHER AND THEN HAVE TO SPEND TIME CUTTING THE TACK WELDS AFTER EACH CUT, OR NEEDING TO BUY A DIFFERENT TOOL FOR EACH SIZE, WHICH WOULD END UP COSTING WELL OVER $1000.
- The jig positions the elbow so that the saw blade cuts perfectly on the tangent of the bend which eliminates odd, off-tangent cuts.
- You can easily mark your elbows where you want to make the cut when building one off parts, or you can use a protractor to duplicate the same cut over and over
- Makes cutting small portions of an elbow much easier and safer. For example, you cut a 90 degree elbow into 60 degree and 30 degree sections. You then later wanted to take an additional 10 degree's off of of one those sections. You can now simply clamp the small piece into the tool and make the cut in far less time and safer than any other cutting method.
- Switching elbow size or bend radius size only takes a few seconds which makes it easy to rapidly switch between jobs.